Back to blogging proper
The past couple of weeks have been pretty eventful. For the benefit of my lazy fingers, I'll just blog it out in point form.
- Been hanging out with Shen Yao and Calvin for e past 2 weekends. Had a great time crappin around with them. Just like good ol times! Trips to Swee Lee to drool at guitars and gear, going down to Changi Village to disturb bapoks (well, gettin the bapoks to disturb Shen Yao to be exact) etc etc. Even dragged them down to e motor show with me. Heh, I have to admit, I felt kinda bad making them wait behind me while I snapped photos of cars and babes!! Hohoho... Miss Honda!! Woohoo! Will post e pictures when I have e time.
- Also been hanging out alot with my MP buddies. This pretty much made me realise that I have been hanging out with gal for a really long time, so it was good to just hang with e boys and REALLY be a guy. Haha, man that sounds so weird....
- My sis is back from Aussie! Welcome back... heheh
- My parents were supposed to leave for their holiday in China with my aunt and maternal grandma this morning, but my father received a call from Miri (hometown) last night. My grandfather's been hospitalised, and is in critical condition. As a result, my father had to cancel his ticket and grab the earliest flight back to Miri, whilst my mother reluctantly carried on with the supposed holiday plans. What a screw up.... Just hope my grandpa will be fine....
- There won't be a tag board on this new blog, so if ya have somethin to say, feel free to leave a comment!
- Hmmm, can't think of anything else to blog about. Well, all i can say is, I've been really busy, and I would like to stay busy. Coz it makes life all e more enjoyable no? Haha... See y'all soon
Recommended Movie to Watch
The Incredibles!
(I still haven't watched it! Heard rave reviews though)
Recommended Album to Get
Alter Bridge: One Day Remains
Recommended Thing to Do on Weekends
Don't sleep in! Wake up early to have e whole day to urself!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home