And i stand alone...
For the first time in months, I spent my entire weekend at home. Yeap, just plain keepin my ass in the house felt so weird. I'm too used to calling pple to hang out, or perhaps enjoying e rare occasion whereby I'm asked to go out. Instead, this past Sat and Sun was spent playing PS2, going to the gym, doing the dishes, making my own breakfast, surfing the net, and *GASP* watching TV!!! Hell, i watched Austin Powers on Sunday night, prob the longest ever time I've spent watching a local channel for the past 3 years?
Well, I'm not really complainin. The time spent alone wasn't exactly enjoyable, but more refreshing. Ask me 2 months ago to spend one friggin day at home alone, and I would probably die of depression. So at least, this is a sign of improvement... hopefully.
No parents in e house, can wreak havoc! Bwahaha. Well, not exactly. Still got to do house chores, like dishes, clearing the cat litter and GOD forbid, feeding my mother's stray cats! My mother has got a soft spot for stray cats, and there are plenty of such creatures in my neighbourhood! So in e cover of darkness, she feeds these stray cats every night.
Hohoho, and now that she's gone for the next 10 days, guess who's doin e feedin? My sis and yours truly. Ay....now i love cats. I think they are adorable. But I'm completely against my mother feeding stray cats! Why? Coz in e long run, she is killing them, and causing more trouble for herself. By providing food for them every night, they will become increasingly dependent on this supply, hence ruining their natural ability to support themselves by hunting etc. Furthermore, these cats are NOT spayed! Which means they will go on reproducing, causing a spiralling wave of trouble! Ay....
K lah, enough ranting for now. A pretty pointless post. Bwahaha....

1 Comments:
wah,ur mum's like my fren!they shd get to noe each other.my fren oso goes ard feeding strays.jus dat she brings them for sterilisation too.hmm...comments are better than tagboards.can type more.haha...
Post a Comment
<< Home