Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Pain... in a different sense.

I made a big mistake today.

Do u know the feeling, whereby after you spend the night sleeping in some contorted position, your neck will be totally sore for the rest of the following day? Well, I got a sore neck from an afternoon nap, and I decided to go and train in e evening. Big mistake.... I aggravated the soreness to a full-blown strain. Hurts like hell now.... I'm so screwed. It's gonna hurt even more tomorrow morning, and I've got a 5 click run! Shit...

Anyway, the past 2 days have been the coldest I've experienced in S'pore for quite a while. Normally, I would really enjoy this kind of weather. Cool, breezy, cloudy, with just a slight drizzle now and then. But when u have to wake up every morning at 5am, with a zero possibility of sleeping in, this weather becomes very depressing! It's getting increasingly hard to get out of bed with this natural air conditioning. It seriously feels like Australia, on a cool summer day.

One problem with this cool weather though. Bathing in camp is horrendous! The water is FIENDISHLY cold man! Remember that scene in Titanic where Jack is freezing his balls off in e ocean? His teeth are chattering, he can barely speak, and little gasps of air escape from his mouth every few seconds? Well, that's pretty much how I sounded like when I took a shower during e past 2 days. Brrrr....

I've been formulating a little dream list of "Wanted goodies" for myself. In no particular order of desire...

1. Oakley Juliet sunglasses! Ultra cool, ultra solid, worn by some WRC drivers. BUT, costs 600 bucks...
2. Zoom MRS4! Portable recording studio complete with drum machine and software! Exactly what I need to start laying my song ideas down. 450 bucks till e end of Dec...
3. A new bicycle! Any bike will do.... a cheap durable one that is. For cycling to e interchange every morning, and cycling to burn time at night.
4. Dunlop Crybaby wah pedal! To add some "wah" to my guitar solos... heheh. Another 300 plus bucks...
5. My own car.... Hohohoho. Santa, will u please knock some sense into me? I need help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home