Saturday, December 11, 2004

Cocktail of negativity

monotony: the quality of wearisome constancy and lack of variety

cycle: a periodically repeated sequence of events

illusion: an erroneous perception of reality

stagnant: showing little or no sign of advancement; not developing or progressing


Life's getting better, or so I believed
Fate's played me out, i've been deceived

Where am I going? To where am I running?
Progression or retardation, that is the question
I feel like I am lost, desperate and blind
Oblivious to my stupidity, I sip stale like wine

I do not know how much more I can take
How much I can tolerate, my heart still quakes
I have been a fool; your puppet, your acquaintance
Your words burn me, do u not have a conscience?

As patient as I can be, I have been
Yet you ignore me further, it seems

I'm fucking tired of this bullshit
I have placed my final bid
This fucking cycle must be broken

but God tell me, where do i go from here...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home