Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Packing up for CNY...

Well, i guess my dream sort of came true. I won't be forced to visit my extended family this year. Yes, I won't be getting any ang baos, but I don't really care. I'd rather have a penniless CNY than have to put on my mask and smile at 'relatives' who think you're a black sheep and say things behind ur back.

But, there's a catch. For some bizarre reason, my parents decided to book 2 rooms at some hotel at Changi till Friday afternoon. Hence, the inevitable question. What am I gonna do there? Swim? Gym? I can do all these in the comfort of my own estate. Ay... I can't see the point of me going. I'd really rather not go. But still, the rooms have been booked, and the money has been spent, so I don't have a choice.

Ay, but I still wanna rant. =p I'm gonna be so freakin bored there man... My only sources of entertainment will be my MP3 player and guitar. I left my book in camp, so I can't read it there. I don't watch TV, so being a couch potato isn't an option. My parents told me to bring one friend along, since the 2 rooms are meant for 4 people. But who am I gonna ask? Everyone's busy with their own visiting and stuff. Ay... I'd so rather much stay at home. *ah... ain't I soundin like a spoiled brat?* Guess I'm much more homely than I thought I was.

Well, maybe if there's a nice coffee house there, I can invite a couple of friends down for drinks. Or if there's a badminton court, then maybe I can invite some folks down to have a game or 2. Wait, I only have a squash racket! Argh...

It's been awhile since I've had such a "plan-less" week. As of now, my only appointment this week will be visting Benedict's place on Thurs. Ay... not good, not good.

Well, i guess that's all. Gonna have to leave soon. Oh, V day's comin! Less than a week! Prayin prayin prayin prayin..... and prayin prayin prayin. =P

K, see y'all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home