Irony...
Oh man... I just woke up.
I dreamt of Danielle last night. A very clear dream. We were back in Sec 3 or 4, when we were both still in our BNSS uniforms. She wanted to come back, as though she had already dumped me for Sun back then. I remember giving her the cold shoulder. She gave me something, a CD. Then somebody called her, it was Sun. She said to him the things which I so badly wanted to hear; that she no longer wanted him, that she no longer loved him. After that, we got on the bus, and I remember contemplating whether to send her home. Then, I wake up.
I miss THAT Danielle. The short haired, geeky looking girl who was my best friend in Sec sch. I realise that everytime I dream of her, I don't see her with her 'new' look, with her long hair and trendy clothing. I see her as I first fell in love with her, when life was simpler, when we were both purer... She's so pretty now, but in my dreams, it seems as though I choose to remember her as she was...
I remember the last time I dreamt of her, I woke up feeling horrible. I was close to tears. I was close to just giving up this fight of getting over her, and very nearly destroyed my efforts by calling her. But thankfully, I didn't. What a marked difference this time round. I'm feeling more philosophical right now. No real trace of pain or sorrow. Maybe just a tinge of sadness. Of course, everyone misses their first. But other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. I've got my whole life ahead of me. I've got so much to do, I've got friends, I've got a life. Now that I look back, things haven't been that bad ever since she left.
I just find it ironic, why I still dreamt of Dan. Why not her? Just gettin her sms makes me so happy, let alone seeing and talking to her. Ay... she's so nice to be with. I feel so... at ease, at peace, yet nervous with her. Am I....? ay... I wonder what she feels bout me though...
ANYWAY..... I've got a pretty exciting day lined up. Meeting my MP section for lunch later (yep, the same guys who got me my Puma shoes!), and tonight I'll be jammin again! It's Leaf's birthday, so I guess I'll pay his share of the jam later. That's what bros are for eh? Got a couple of new songs lined up, so hopefully we can make this a fruitful jam session.
Well, that's all for now....... yeah. that's all. Till next time...

1 Comments:
woo~hu's this 'her'? haha...hope that means u have found ur new meaning in life
Post a Comment
<< Home