Walk on the ocean...
Gawd, I'm so tired. Don't know what e cause of this lethargy is. My guess is due to e 3 hours of sleep I got on Sun night, thanks to guard duty. My eyes are freakin bloodshot, and that's a bad sign man... But I can't hit the sheets yet, coz I promised myself that I'll update my blog tonight.
Well, here are the highlights for the past couple of days. On Sat night, I accompanied Xiu Yi to attend an awards night for local film makers at Zouk. I must say that it was an interesting experience. There was a red carpet entrance for VIPs and celebrities, so there were plenty of flashes and video cams all over the place. I felt like a celebrity man, constantly being blinded by all the 'attention' around me. The event itself was pretty boring though. There were alot of boring speeches, and while e band (Electrico) playing was good, their songs were bland. I did thoroughly enjoy e screening of last years winning film though, "Lorong 27". Hilarious man...
Also had my first taste of valet parking. They should have this service everywhere. U stop the car outside e parking area, and someone parks e car for u. Upon leaving, they'll drive the car out and hand you the keys. Ha, e celebrity vibe once again. Once the event was over, we headed to Katong for some supper. All in all, I had a good time.
Sunday.... Guard duty. Nuff said.
And today, or yesterday to be precise, I finally watched The Incredibles!!! An excellent excellent film, by far the best animation flick I've watched to date. It was a mad rush though, me and Calvin barely got there in time, and our 2nd row seats weren't exactly ideal. But what the heck, it was now or never, and boy we didn't regret. This may sound really weird, but I think Elastigirl, or Mrs Incredible, is hot man. Haha... After the movie, it was a nice dinner at Sakura, and a whole lot of story telling and talking cock from me.
KK, I'm falling asleep.... Gd night, or morning....

1 Comments:
haha i noe i would LOVE valet parking! lol...
Post a Comment
<< Home