Saturday, February 12, 2005

Take me out...!

Wow, the past couple of days have been fun. Steamboat dinners, KTV, clubbing, dancing, gigs, vodkas, driving, taiti, blackjack....

Went to Benedict's place on Wed night for the 1st steamboat dinner. His house is really darn nice; fully air conditioned, posh, cozy. The food was pretty good, then his father brought out a bottle of white wine and pretty much made the 5 of us finish the bottle. After dinner, the gang (me, Cheng, Shuh and Kieng) and some of Ben's army buddies piled into 2 cars and headed to the K Box at Marine Parade. Well, Shuh bailed out early. The rest of us stayed on and sang our throats sore till about 2 am. After sendin Ben and Kieng home, I arrived home an ultra tired man. Plonk, and I was asleep.

Thurs night, and this time the steamboat dinner was at Kieng's place. Again, me, Ben and Shuh were the guests. Food was good once again, and I did my best to finish up the food that was on the table. After makan, we contemplated on whether to watch Constantine or to go Rouge and catch the Electrico gig. After a helluva lot of procrastination, we finally settled for the latter. Rouge was fun. R&B was the order for the night. After a couple of vodkas, we headed to the dance floor and shook ourselves till the band got out on stage. (Kieng said I can dance! yay!) The Electrico gig was impressive; much more energetic than the last time I saw them at Zouk. My fav song of the night wasn't one of their originals. Instead, it was a cover of a Franz Ferdinand song called Take Me Out. Have to say they did it pretty darn well. Once the gig was over, Ben and Kieng helped themselves to a couple of flaming martinis before heading home. Once again, after sending all of them home, I arrived back at my home parking lot to discover that Ben left his phone in the car... Oh bother.... Anyhoo, hit the bed and slept like a baby.

Today was a pretty slack day. Went through alot of trouble and waiting to return Ben his phone, hence making me late for my appoinment at Simei. The treament was nice though; weird to be in the centre of attention again, but nice nonetheless. Supposed plans to meet up with some friends didn't work out, so I spent the rest of the day at home downloading more South Park. Eventually, the guilt of slacking got to me, so I spent a couple of hours in the gym. Good to have a workout after so long, but I'm still longing to head back to the gym in my camp and resume my REAL workout.

Reason why this blog is written so poorly is coz I'm damn tired now... Gym tired me out, seriously. Well, I'm gonna hit e sheets soon. Tomorrow will be a day of final recceing and preparation... Hope everything goes well.

K, gd nite y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home