Beautiful soul...
Oops, my apologies to all! It's been an awful long while since I've last updated. I've been pretty busy, both at work, at home, and of course, my social life. =)
First off... haha. I can't find e right words to describe things between me and Rong. It's... wonderful? Great? Perhaps it's too good to be true. I don't know, I often wonder if I'm dreaming. I remember a time, not too long ago. I was down and depressed, having lost faith in love. I remember, being so afraid that I'll never find someone who will love me like how Danielle did. Now that I look back, I can see what a fool I was. Right now, I've found someone who cares so much for me, someone who treats me extremely well, someone who's so much more loving, someone who's so.... wonderful. She makes me forget so much of my past, and pushes me to look forward to the future. Our relationship is so... matured, so... relaxed, so.... natural. But at the same time, I still can't quite believe that, I'm together with her. Rong's my girlfriend. Just saying that still jolts my senses a little. I can't quite believe that we've come to where we are now. I'm truly, truly blessed to have her in my life. I'm a lucky chap. =)
Believe me when I say it took me quite awhile to type out the above paragraph. I find it hard to, choose the right words in which to describe our relationship. Similarly, I'm having difficulty saying certain things to Rong. Whenever I want to say something sweet, or tell her how I feel, I get tongue tied... lost for words... argh, it's so embarrassing. I've never, ever experienced so many problems expressing my feelings. It's strange eh?
Well, things haven't been all smooth sailing for me recently. The situation at work is getting slightly hairy, and if our sources are correct, things are going to get progressively worse all the way till NDP. First off, due to my company's insane manpower shortage, there has been a merging of platoons in a bid to keep our operations alive. So lately, I've been doing some anti smoking rounds (the job scope of the other platoon), a job which i don't really mind coz it's pretty fun. But, things will get tough from next week onwards, when i'll be mounting station duties. Instead of having an 8 to 5 work schedule, I'll be doing a mount/dismount system. Let's say I'm mounting on Monday. I'll report to camp at 8am on Monday morning, and will be on duty all the way till 8am on Tuesday morning. By the time I wash up and leave camp, it'll be bout 10am, and since I stay on the other side of the island, I'll get home at round noon. The rest of the day will be mine, until Wednesday morning, when I have to mount again at 8am. In other words, I'm not gonna have much of a life. The good news is, I'll probably only be having this work schedule for a week or so, before I resume my normal 8 to 5 regime.
Bizarrely, despite the fact that my company is suffering from a shortage of manpower, the big shots at the top figure that we are still able to help out other companies with their problems. That said, there are rumours that we will have to help form up the 72-man guard of honour parade for several events that are coming up prior to NDP. On top of that, I'll also have to take part in NDP rehearsals; burnt weekends in which we are promised very, very few off-days in return. It's going to be a very tiring and tough time for all of us. All we can do is hope that the rumours are in actual fact bull-crap. But still, I always believe in preparing for the worst. As it is now, me and Rong don't meet as often as I would like. It's scary to imagine what things would be like in the coming months. Sigh, here's hoping for the best. *fingers crossed*
Well, onto some good news then. I just got back from a jam session, and this time round, zoo brought his friend along, a senior from our sec sch. This guy can really play bass. He's actually a guitarist, but it's pretty obvious that he's had some serious time with a bass guitar. He tagged along with the songs that we jammed, and by gawd, our songs sounded so much FULLER with his bass thumping in the background. I couldn't help but smile throughout each song. This is something that I've been dreaming of for a LONG time. A real bassist joining in the fray, whilst Leaf can just focus on his singing. Hopefully he'll consider joining us for our next jam, and perhaps from there, maybe he can become our full-time bassist? Haha... we'll see how things go.
Alright, it's late now. Better be headin off to bed... Adios y'all

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home