Blasted love handles...
Argh!! Hate my friggin love handles... It's an understatement to say that I'm pretty frustrated right now. I'm reasonably fit. I go for ALL runs 3 times a week. I goto the gym every alternate day. And yet, my body isn't shaping up as how I would like it to.
I have colleagues who hardly ever go for the weekly runs. All they do is sleep in the bunk. They don't exercise, they don't do chores. In fact, they are so lazy that they don't even leave the bunk to go for lunch! Instead, they get others to buy western food back from the canteen so they can eat in the bunks! Thankfully, they haven't approached me to ask of any favours. I can't stand those buggers man. Lazy. Sly. Cunning. Rich. Loud. Vulgar. Smokers. Drinkers. Smooth-talkers. Man, the list of negative descriptions go on and on. And somehow, these fellas seem to be in better shape than me! For sure, I am fitter than them. I can run faster then them, do more pull ups then them etc etc etc. But they don't have love handles!!!! ARGH!!!!
Alright enough ranting. Right now, as I'm blogging, I'm handling 6 chat windows, so please excuse any typos and lousily contructed sentences. Well, life for me lately has been full of ups and downs. The past week at work has been pretty bad. My closer buddies at camp were absent from work due to various reasons, so I was left to mingle with the remaining assholes in my platoon. Very unpleasant I must say... I simply can't get along with these guys. They smoke, drink, patronise nightclubs and bars. They live in a different world.... Oh well, enough about them.
Time flies when you are having a good time. Well, time really REALLY flies when I'm out with Rong. It's really frustrating, considering we only meet twice a week. Hours flash by, and before I know it, I'm sending her off to her elevator. Argh... In a few days time, we would have been together for a month! Wow, it still feels like we got together only a few weeks back... Time flies....I miss her so much... :-(
Alright, can't blog anymore. I seriously suck at multi tasking.... till next time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home