Thursday, March 31, 2005

It is done...!

Submitted my application form for University of Queensland yesterday. After some consideration, I decided that my main choice of course would be a Bach. of Arts, where I would be doing a double major in journalism. I initially was planning to enrol for a Bach. of Comm. Studies, but after doing some research with the help of a counsellor, I decided that the former was much more in line with what I wanted to do. Further more, I would have a much wider range of minors and electives to choose from in the Arts faculty. The verdict will be out in about a month, but according to e nice folks at IDP, my chances of getting in is almost absolute, considering that my grades are far better than the average student who decides to study overseas.

For the first time in ages, I've actually started reading the papers again. But I can't afford to just rely on that. Times magazines, Newsweek, etc etc. I'm going to have find e time and discipline to sit my ass down at the table and really READ. I'm also going to have to look at doing some part time courses to learn a 3rd language. (Well, 2 and a half, considering my almost negligible level of proficiency in Mandarin) Nevertheless, it feels good to know that I've FINALLY settled the applications for my uni studies. That's one load off my chest. Am so glad that Rong was there to keep me company during my visit to IDP. In her exact words, "Make sure that you leave this place feeling happy". Golden advice...

Alright, nothing else to report for now. I'll leave u guys with this really cute animation clip with a REALLY catchy song.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/moresexthanme.html
Ciao for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home